Canadian Alpine Guides specializes in private guiding for individuals and small groups. Our base rates are based on individuals and then modified for additional party members.
- Rates are determined based on the requirements of a given objective. Please email Mike to discuss your objective.
- Charged in Canadian dollars per person per day (plus expenses, plus GST)
- Additional charges apply per additional climber or skier
- Typical additional expenses are: hut/camping fees, food, vehicles, etc.
- For single day trips, the entire payment is due at time of booking.
- For multi-day trips, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The remainder of payment is due 2 weeks before the start of your trip.
- Some objectives may have a higher day rate due to the length of day, technical level or exposure to hazards. Difficult objectives are almost always a 1:1 guide-to-client ratio.
Cancellations & refunds
- Cancellation on the part of Canadian Alpine Guides results in a full refund.
- Fees are refundable (less a 15% administration fee) up to 2 weeks before the start of your trip.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of your trip are non-refundable.
For more information, please contact us.